Wow, it is almost end of May!! I was intending to update Blog monthly, but was not successful. So, let me look back these two months. In April, I went to Yosemite again with my widow friend. This year, we did not have enough rain, so California poppies were not as beautiful as last year, but blue lupines were in full bloom. We also enjoyed hiking to Vernal Fall. We saw many rainbows over the falls.

My project at Oracle ended on April 26th and the next day my friends came to visit me from Japan. They are old friends from Stanford days, and we had great time going to Napa and Monterey.
Then I was geared myself up to defend my trophy for Handicap Tournament at Stanford. I went all the way to the final, but unfortunately, I lost. So sad that I had to give up my trophy, but I know the champion well and she deserved to win. I did not play well and that was the sad part. Golf is such a mental game!! So, I am now at Newport Beach staying at my friend's place who introduced Kos to me. Yes, my matchmaker, and enjoying playing golf and Southern California sunshine. Hope you all have good memorial weekend.
Naomi
No comments:
Post a Comment