Saturday, March 31, 2012

Spring Break

Hi KosNet Friends

Well, before I realized, Spring break is about to end. We had final presentation of ME317A on March 14th, followed by the get together at Dutch Goose, one of Kos's favorite places. During Spring break, I tried Bikram Yoga for the first time. Wow, what an experience!!  It is so difficult. I am so bad at balancing myself and my body is so stiff. I sweat like horse, but great to have shower after that. So, even though I am not good at this, I intend to continue. Another great thing I did was short visit to Yosemite. It was truly beautiful there. I would like to share some of the pictures. Kos climbed Half Dome while he was doing his Master's degree. I was fortunate to have great weather and it was the time for beautiful wild poppies.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Naomi! Great that you went to Yosemite, that place is unbelievable. I knew Kos had been there but never knew he climbed Half Dome, pretty good. Loved the pictures you took, you have a good eye.

    It's also great to hear that you are doing some difficult type of yoga, it's sounds every bit as ambitious as it does painful... but I'm sure it is good for you. Also good that you will continue it, I'm sure it's not easy.

    ReplyDelete